I have reduced the problem to a simple image [1].

Those shown on the image are the streams I have, and the problem now is how
to create a custom window assigner such that objects in B that *don't share*
elements in A, are put together in the same window.

Why? Because in order to create elements in C (triangles), I have to
process n *independent* elements of B (n=2 in the example).

Maybe there's a better or simpler way to do this. Any idea is appreciated!

Regards,
Matt

[1] http://i.imgur.com/dG5AkJy.png