Hi, and best wishes for the year to come :)

I'd like to be able to programmatically get the (live) values of accumulators
in order to send them using a statsd (or another) client in the JobManager of a
yarn-deployed application. I say live because I'd like to use that in streaming
(24/7) applications, and send live stats, I cannot way for the application to
end.

I've seen that there is a json API (I'd prefer no to have my app poll itself).
I've seen some code on github (tests files) where it's done using the
underlying akka framework, I don't mind doing it the same way and creating an
actor to get notifications messages, but I don't know the best way, and there
probably is a better one.

Thanks in advance,

Gwenhaƫl PASQUIERS