Hi,
I have usecase when I need to join two kafka topics together by some fields.
In general, I could put content of one topic into another, and partition by
same key, but I can't touch those two topics(i.e. there are other consumers
from those topics), on the other hand it's essential to process same keys at
same "thread" to achieve locality and not to get races when working with
same key from different machines/threads

my idea is to use union of two streams and then key by the field,
but is there better approach to achieve "locality"?

any inputs will be appreciated
Igor