Good to know!

On January 10, 2017 at 1:06:29 PM, Renjie Liu (liurenjie2...@gmail.com) wrote:

Hi, all:
I used kafka connector 0.10 and the problem is fixed. I think this maybe caused
by incompatible between consumer 0.9 and broker 0.10.
Thanks Henri and Gordon.

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 4:46 AM Henri Heiskanen <henri.heiska...@gmail.com>

We had the same problem when running 0.9 consumer against 0.10 Kafka. Upgrading
Flink Kafka connector to 0.10 fixed our issue.

Br,
Henkka