Hi Dmitry,

the runtime supports an arbitrary number of inputs, however, the API does currently not provide a convenient way. You could use the "union" operator to reduce the number of inputs. Otherwise I think you have to implement your own operator. That depends on your use case though.

You can maintain backpressure by using Flink's operator state. But did you also thought about a Window Join instead?

I hope that helps.

Timo