This is really a Zeppelin question, and I’ve already posted to the user list
there.  I’m just trying to draw in as many relevant eyeballs as possible.  If
you can help please reply on the Zeppelin mailing list.

In my Zeppelin notebook I’m having a problem importing the Kafka streaming
library for Flink.

I added org.apache.flink:flink-connector-kafka_2.11:0.10.2 to the Dependencies
on the Flink interpreter.

The Flink interpreter runs code, just not if I have the following import.
import org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.kafka.FlinkKafkaConsumer010

I get this error:
<console>:72: error: object FlinkKafkaConsumer010 is not a member of package
org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.kafka
       import org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.kafka.FlinkKafkaConsumer010

Am I doing something wrong here?

Neil