Hi Ani,

This error is independent of cancel vs stop. Its an issue of loading the
MapR classes from the classloaders.

Do you user jars contain any MapR code (either mapr streams or maprdb)?

If so, I would recommend you to put these MapR libraries into the "lib/"
folder of Flink. They'll then be deployed into the system classloader of
the Flink JVMs.

Regards,
Robert