Hi,

It looks impossible to implement a keyed state with operator state now.

I know it sounds like "just use a keyed state", but latter requires
updating it on every value change as opposed to operator state and thus can
be expensive (especially if you have to deal with mutable structures inside
which have to be serialized).

The problem is that there is no way to tell Flink how to reassign savepoint
parts between partitions, and thus impossible to route data to correct
partitions.

Is there anything I missed or maybe a plan to implement it in future?

Best regards,
Dmitry