Hi Timo,

Regarding the dependency issue, looking at flink-table's pom.xml, I believe
the issue is the dependency on flink-streaming-scala, which then
transitively depends on almost all of the core flink modules.  If it had
not been for the aforementioned JIRA issue about OOM errors, I probably
would've just declared my dependency in SBT like this and been done with it:

"org.apache.flink" %% "flink-table" % "1.2.0" exclude("org.apache.flink",
"flink-streaming-scala"),

As for the missing Janino artifacts, I agree it is strange as the
dependency is declared - and the JAR contained the calcite dependencies.  I
basically followed the standard "build from source" steps (as documented
here
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.2/setup/building.html),
and copied the flink-table JAR that was in the target/ directory.  If there
is trouble reproducing, I'm happy to provide a more detailed set-up.

Thanks!

Justin