Hi,

funny coincidence, I was just about to ask the same thing. I have noticed this
with restored checkpoints in one of my jobs. The timers seem to be gone. My
window trigger registers a processing timer, but it seems that these don’t get
restored - even if the timer is set to fire in the future, after the restore.

Is there something I need to be aware of in my class implementing Trigger?
Anything I forgot to set in a method that’s being called upon a restore?

Thanks
Florian