From: Greg Hogan [mailto:c...@greghogan.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 10:08 AM
To: user@flink.apache.org
Subject: [E] Re: unable to add more servers in zookeeper quorum peers in flink
1.2

Kanagaraj,

None of the server lines are matching since the regex in
start-zookeeper-quorum.sh does not allow for spaces after the equals sign.
  ^server\.([0-9])+[[:space:]]*\=([^: \#]+)

Greg

On Mar 22, 2017, at 8:49 AM,
kanagaraj.vengidas...@verizon.com<mailto:kanagaraj.vengidas...@verizon.com>
wrote:

Hi All,

We are using flink 1.2  .  Unable to add more than one digit in server.x.  when
I have more than one digit it is not allowing to start the zookeeper.  What I
need to do if I want to keep more servers?

# ZooKeeper quorum peers
server.0=server1:2888:3888
server.1=server2:2888:3888
server.2=server3:2888:3888