Hi,

Can we share the end point of on job (datastream) with another job?
The arquitecture I'm working on should provide abstraction and dynamism
between processing jobs, which transform and load data into hbase or other
sink, and cep jobs, which will be used to detect anomalies. But because the
datastream of one processing job can be used to N cep jobs i wonder if
sharing datastreams between jobs would be possible? Or if not, do I need to
send them back to kafka.

Thanks