Hi all,

I'm trying to connect to a kerberized Kafka cluster from Flink 1.2.0. I've
configured Flink correctly following instructions to get the credentials from a
given keytab. Here is the configuration:

security.kerberos.login.keytab: /home/biguardian/biguardian.keytab
security.kerberos.login.principal: biguardian
security.kerberos.login.use-ticket-cache: false
security.kerberos.login.contexts: Client, KafkaClient

However, I get this error:

org.apache.kafka.common.KafkaException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
Could not find a 'KafkaClient' entry in `/tmp/jaas-522055201249067191.conf`

Indeed, the JAAS file is empty.

Do yon know what may be happening?

Diego Fustes Villadóniga, Arquitecto Big Data, CCIM