Hi Shannon,

Thanks for your response .

First Yes, I am running flink in yarn and my job is running with parallelism
1 .

There are few points , may those can help you to narrow down for a solution
to help me ,

1. I have other jobs also running in same cluster but with more than 1
parallelism , and those are running fine .
2. There is no observation regarding out of memory from application.
3. If I run job with memory 2GB , it is failing after 4-6 hours . But If I
am running my job with 4GB it is getting failed after 21-24 hours .
4. I took jmap heap dump every 15 min for process on task manager,
everything seems fine .
5. My checkpointing state is every 30 sec and having size 1.17KB with no
backpressure

Just dumb thoughts :

1. Can running with parallelism 1 cause any problem ?