Hi Ken,

Unfortunately, iterating over all keys is not currently supported.

Do you have your own custom operator (because you mention “from within the
operator…”) or
you have a process function (because you mention the “onTimer” method)?

Also, could you describe your use case a bit more?  You have a periodic timer
per key and when
a timer for a given key fires you want to have access to the state of all the
keys?

Thanks,
Kostas