Hello,

was a uid set on "userRawDataStream", or any of it's parent transformations?

On 03.05.2017 12:59, Rami Al-Isawi wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to set uids. I keep getting this (Flink.1.2):

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Hash collision on user-specified ID. Most likely cause is a non-unique ID. Please check that all IDs specified via `uid(String)` are unique.

Here is the code snippet.
public DataStream<UserAction> processUserActions(DataStream<UserRaw>
userRawDataStream, Time duration, Sonar.ReportSpan span) {
     return userRawDataStream.map(userRaw->new
UserActionValue(userRaw)).startNewChain().uid("111111")

.keyBy("userRaw.eventRaw.env_key","userRaw.eventRaw.tag","userRaw.eventRaw."+span.name(),"userRaw.type")
             .window(GlobalWindows.create())
             .trigger(new TimedTrigger(duration))
             .sum("count")//.startNewChain().uid("22222222") .map(userActionsCount->new
UserAction(userActionsCount,span));//.startNewChain().uid("33333333"); }
I made sure that they are unique and even with one uid, the error is there. I
guess there is an easy fix, but I cannot see it.
Regards,
-Rami
Disclaimer: This message and any attachments thereto are intended solely for the addressed recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail (including any attachments thereto) without producing, distributing or retaining any copies thereof. Any review, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. Thank you.