This RC (and 1.4-SNAPSHOT for that matter) cannot be compiled on Windows due to the rat-plugin not detecting certain test savepoints as binary files. The files in question are the "savepoints" created by the StreamOperatorTestHarness.

This is not a new problem and has happened before, but we need a better way to deal with this than me fixing it afterwards whenever it pops up. We may want to exclude all files without extensions in the test/resource folders, or look into a CI option to verify that the compilation on Windows works.