From: Shravan R <skr...@gmail.com<mailto:skr...@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 12:43 PM
To: <user@flink.apache.org<mailto:user@flink.apache.org>>
Subject: JobManager Web UI

I am running flink-1.1.4 on Cloudera distributed Hadoop (Yarn).
I am not able to get through JobManager webUI through
http://<jobmanager-host>:8081. I am able to get to it through
Yarn Running applications ---> application master. My flink-conf.yaml has
jobmanager.web.port: 8081.

Amy I missing something here?

- Shravan