Hi,

I notice that when I enabled DataStreamSink’s print() for debugging, (kinda
excessive printing), its causing java Heap out of memory.
Possibly the Task Manager is buffering all stdout for the WebInterface? I
haven’t spent time debugging it, but I wonder if this is expected where massive
print will exhaust java heap, and I’m using standalone mode.

Is there a way to disable this memory logging for web interface, and just
redirect stdout to file instead with file rotation?
What is the suggested method of logging ?

—
Fritz