Hi Rami,

I think the problem is that when submitting your job through the web
interface, Akka will not use remoting (= it will not send your message to a
remote machine). When you submit your message from the client, it'll go
through akka's network stack (=remoting).
Akka rejects messages above a certain size. It looks like your job exceeds
that size.

Here, you'll find the config keys to increase the size:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.3/setup/config.html#distributed-coordination-via-akka