Hi Enrico,

the docs of the 1.3-SNAPSHOT are a bit out of sync right now, but they will be updated in the next days/1-2 weeks.

We recently introduced so-called "time indicators". These are attributes that correspond to Flink's time and watermarks. You declare a logical field that represents Flink's internal time in a table program.

In your example you need to append a "time.rowtime" or "time.proctime" to your table schema definition.

You can find some examples here:
https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/master/flink-libraries/flink-table/src/test/scala/org/apache/flink/table/runtime/datastream/TimeAttributesITCase.scala

If you have further question, feel free to ask them. It helps us to improve the documenation.

Regards,
Timo