Hi,

Could you provide some info on when is this error happening?

From what I see you are using the heap or fs state backend and you are
failing to read the state back when restoring from a failure. The failure can
be unrelated to this, but it could be useful if you could check the task manager
logs to see why the failure happens and if there are any exceptions when
checkpointing
for example.

Also could you share the code for your objects (what you are serializing)?
Just to cover some cases.

I aslo include Stefan in this.

Kostas