Hi Sathi,

configuring managed memory and taskmanager heap memory also depends on your jobs. If your jobs involve much sorting, then a high managed memory is helpful. If you are creating a lot of objects in your functions, that need some time until they get garbage collected (ideally you should not use `new` at all), then a larger Java heap might be useful instead of managed memory.

Regards,
Timo