Hello,
My job differs slightly from example Queryable State jobs.  I have a keyed
stream and I will emit managed ValueState at certain points at runtime but the
names aren’t entirely known beforehand.

I have check pointing enabled and when I restore from a check point, everything
*almost* works.  In my code I took a known ValueState name, hard coded a new
ValueStateDescriptor, get state from the RuntimeContext, and I’ll see that my
value is correctly restored.  However, that value is not queryable unless I
create a new ValueStateDescriptor that is queryable.  So if I knew all of the
ValueState names ahead of time, I could simply build a ValueStateDescriptor for
each emitted value state name, and set each to queryable and presumably life
would be good.  But returning to the problem, I don’t know all the value state
names.

Is there a way that, on restore, the keyed managed ValueStates that I am
restoring can also be queryable as they were prior to the crash?

Thanks.