Hi to all,
I'm trying to use the new ES connector to index data from Flink (with ES
2.4.1).
When I try to run it from Eclipse everything is ok, when I run it from the
cluster I get the following exception:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.common.util.
concurrent.MoreExecutors.directExecutor()Ljava/util/concurrent/Executor;
        at org.elasticsearch.threadpool.ThreadPool.<clinit>(
ThreadPool.java:192)
        at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClient$
Builder.build(TransportClient.java:131)

In my fat jar there are the classes of guava 18 (ES requires that version),
Flink runs on CDH 5.9 (that use guava 11), in flink-dist jar I think that
there's guava 11 classes while in flink-hadoop-compatibility there are
shade guava 18 dependencies.

How can I make the job successfully run on the cluster?

Best,
Flavio