Hello flink community,
I would like to know how you would calculate k-nearest neighbours using
the flink streaming environment - is this even possible?

What I currently have is a datastream which comes from a socket. The
messages from the socket are run through a map and a reduce function,
thus I have something like
Tuple3<Integer,String,Integer>. I have seen that there is a flink
k-means algorithm in scala working on DataSet[Vector]. Can you point me
in the right direction on how to
transform the Tuples into a DataSet Vector in Java? If this is not
possible with flink streaming, what would you recommend for k-NN of
streams?

Best regards