The scopes look OK to me.

Let's try to narrow down the problem areas a bit:

1. Did this work with the same setup before 1.3?
2. Are all task/operator metrics available in the metrics tab of the
   dashboard?
3. Are there any warnings in the TaskManager logs from the
   MetricRegistry or StatsDReporter?

My *guess *would be that the operator/task metrics contain characters that either StatsD or telegraf don't allow,
which causes them to be dropped.