Hi,
I already spent two days trying to get simple messages from Kafka without
success.

I have a Kafka producer written in javascript:

KeyedMessage = kafka.KeyedMessage;
keyed_message = new KeyedMessage(key, string_to_sent);
payload = [{topics: topic, messages: keyed_message }];

And I want to retrieve key and message in Flink. Firstly I have used
SimpleStringSchema (just to verify if string was correctly deserialized) and
works correctly ignoring the key.
Now I absolutely need to get also the key to group messages on key basis but
I don't find any keyed deserializer which help me. If I understand
TypeSchema is used just for flink_to_flink communication and JSONSchema
obviously doesn't fit my needs.