Did you activate the "include-kinesis" maven profile when building?

On 13.06.2017 22:49, Foster, Craig wrote:

Oh, sorry. I’m not using distributed libraries but trying to build from source. So, using Maven 3.2.2 and building the connector doesn’t give me a jar for some reason.

*From: *Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
*Date: *Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 1:44 PM
*To: *"Foster, Craig" <foscr...@amazon.com>, "user@flink.apache.org" <user@flink.apache.org>, Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
*Subject: *Re: Flink Kinesis connector in 1.3.0

Here's the relevant JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-6812 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-6812>

Apologies if I was unclear, i meant that you could use the 1.3-SNAPSHOT version of the kinesis connector, as it is compatible with 1.3.0. Alternatively you can take the 1.3.0 sources and build the connector manually.

As far as I'm aware there is no plan to retroactively release a 1.3.0 artifact.

I'm not aware of the missing httpclient dependency, pulling in Robert who may know something about it.