Hi all,

I run my flink job on yarn cluster and need to supply job configuration
parameters via configuration file alongside with the job jar. (configuration
file can't be packaged into jobs jar file).
I tried to put the configuration file into the folder that is passed via
--yarnship option to the flink run command, then this file is copied to the
yarn cluster and added to JVM class path like 'path/application.conf' but is
ignored by TM JVM as it is neither jar(zip) file nor directory...

A looked through the YarnClusterDescriptor class where the ENV_FLINK_CLASSPATH
is built and haven't found any option to to tell flink (YarnClusterDescriptor
especially) to add my configuration file to the TM JVM classpath... Is there
any way to do so? If not do you consider to have such an ability to add files?
(like in spark I just can pass any files via --files option)

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
Mike Pryakhin