how long does the job run? The metrics are only updated every 10 seconds; and are not updated when the job finishes.

On 20.06.2017 12:12, sohimankotia wrote:
I was testing flink Gauge metric in my flat map function . I was just sending
a value (end time -start time ) of a DB Op in Flatmap . But on dashboard is
only showing first value instead of updated value .

I am using following code in my flat map .

getRuntimeContext()
     .getMetricGroup()
     .gauge("DBOpInSec", (Gauge<String>) () -> String.valueOf(
(endTime-startTime)/1000 ));