From: Nico Kruber [mailto:n...@data-artisans.com]
Sent: 20 de junho de 2017 16:04
To: user@flink.apache.org
Cc: Nuno Rafael Goncalves <nuno.goncal...@wedotechnologies.com>
Subject: Re: Kafka and Flink integration

No, this is only necessary if you want to register a custom serializer itself
[1]. Also, in case you are wondering about registerKryoType() - this is only
needed as a performance optimisation.

What exactly is your problem? What are you trying to solve?

(I can't read JFR files here, and from what I read at Oracle's site, this
requires a commercial license, too...)

Nico

[1] https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.3/dev/

custom_serializers.html