Hi All,

I am collecting millions of events per hour for 'N' number of products
where 'N' can be 50k. I use the following fold mechanism with sliding
window:

final DataStream<WindowStats> eventStream = inputStream
.keyBy(TENANT, CATEGORY)
.window(SlidingProcessingTimeWindows.of(Time.hour(1,Time.minute(5)))
*.fold(new WindowStats(),* newProductAggregationMapper(),
newProductAggregationWindowFunction());

In WindowStats class, I keep a map of HashMap<String productID,
ProductMetric ProductMetric>>. So for 50k products I will have 50k entries
in the map within WindowStats class.

My question is, if I set (env.enableCheckpointing(1000)), then the WindowStats
instance for each existing window will automatically be checkpointed and
restored on recovery? If not then how can I better a implement above
usecase to store product metric using fold operation please?

Thanks for all the help.

Best Regards,