Hi,

Just a quick question, because I’m not sure whether this came up in the
discussion so far: what kind of windows are you using? Processing time/event
time? Sliding Windows/Tumbling Windows? Allowed lateness? How is the watermark
behaving?

Also, the latest memory usage graph you sent, is that heap memory or off-heap
memory or both?

Best,
Aljoscha