Hi Paolo,

Have you followed the instructions in this documentation [1]?

The connectors are not part of the binary distributions, so you would need to
bundle the dependencies with your code by building an uber jar.

Cheers,
Gordon

[1] https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.3/dev/linking.html

On 6 July 2017 at 12:04:47 AM, Paolo Cristofanelli