Hi users!

I can't upgrade from 1.2.x to 1.3.x without code adaptations.
Upgrading from 1.(0|1).x to 1.2.x produces configuration mess.
Maybe you can discuss changing the release plan, speed it up a little
bit and use the major.minor.patch versions as advantage to organize
the release process more accurate. As the result, backwards
compatibility might be guarantied among a single major number only. It
also sounds like a new version will be 2.0.0. This way flink might get
more trust as I will see the complexity of changing the version
number.

> MINOR version when you add functionality in a backwards-compatible manner
That is exactly my expectation.

Best.