Hi Marc,

PageRank and GSAPageRank were moved to the flink-gelly-examples jar in the
org.apache.flink.graph.examples package. A library algorithm was added that
supports both source and sink vertices. This limitation of the old algorithms
was noted in the class documentation and I understand to be an effect of delta
iterations. The new implementation is also significantly faster
(https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/2733#issuecomment-278789830
<https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/2733#issuecomment-278789830>).

PageRank can be run using the examples jar from the command line, for example
(don’t wildcard the jar file as in the documentation until we get the javadoc
jar removed from the next release).

$ mv opt/flink-gelly* lib/
$ ./bin/flink run examples/gelly/flink-gelly-examples_2.11-1.3.1.jar \
    --algorithm PageRank \
    --input CSV --type integer --simplify directed --input_filename <filename>
--input_field_delimiter $'\t' \
    --output print

The output can also be written to CSV in similar fashion to the input.

The code to call the library PageRank from the examples driver is as with any
GraphAlgorithm
(https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/release-1.3/flink-libraries/flink-gelly-examples/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/graph/drivers/PageRank.java

<https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/release-1.3/flink-libraries/flink-gelly-examples/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/graph/drivers/PageRank.java>):

        graph.run(new PageRank<K, VV, EV>(dampingFactor, iterations,
convergenceThreshold));

Please let us know of any issues or additional questions!

Greg