Hi Sridhar,
sorry for not coming back to you earlier and tbh, I'm no expert on this field
either.

I don't see this enabling/disabling of rules in the CEP library overview at
[1]. How do you do this?

You'll probably have to create a stateful operator [2] to store this state in
Flink. Maybe Kostas (cc'd) may shed some more light onto this topic or has
some other workaround.

Nico

[1] https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.3/dev/libs/
cep.html