Hi Till ,

Thank you for the reply , I have posted some logs with initial email chain
. I think issue is more to do with docker private registry when there is
authorization involved . I can run docker running Job manager and task
manager as separate task for marathon and connect via RPC port . I was
trying to run via mesos app master so that job manager itself launch the
task manager part of framework .

Thank you again

~ Biswajit