Ok, I saw that one. Unfortunately it's still not clear to me how that would
work. Could you maybe highlight an actual flow of events and describe what will
(or should) happen? Describe the current state of the system, i.e. what state
is there, then describe what happens when events with given keys come in, how
they affect the state and what output should be produced.

Best,
Aljoscha