Hi,

I think the number of network treads and number of query threads only roughly
correlate with the number of clients that can query in parallel since this is
using asynchronous communication via Akka/Netty. Of course, increasing that
number means there can be more connections but I think even just 1 Thread or
each of those should be able to easily handle multiple queries at the same time.

I'm cc'ing Ufuk and Kostas who might know more about this.

Best,
Aljoscha