BTW, ActivityInfo is an PB object build from xxx.proto. And already has it's
value setted to itself.

At 2017-08-15 21:17:00, "mingleizhang" <18717838...@163.com> wrote:

Hi, flink experts!

I sinked my data ( PB objects ) to elasticsearch. I dont know whether the
sinked data is correct or incorrect. The codes like following, Could you help
me check it please ? Im not familar with ES. Now, I want to install a kibana to
view my data. But I dont know the below codes is correct or incorrect. I ran
the flink program. it does not give me an error. I just want to confirm.

// sink the filtered data to ElasticSearch
clickStreamFiltered.addSink(new
ElasticsearchSink[ActivityInfo](configElasticSearch, transportAddress, new
ElasticsearchSinkFunction[ActivityInfo] {
def createIndexRequest(element: ActivityInfo): IndexRequest = {
val json = new java.util.HashMap[String, ActivityInfo]
    json.put("data", element)

Requests.indexRequest().index("filter-index-s").`type`("my-type").source(json)
  }
override def process(activityInfo: ActivityInfo, runtimeContext:
RuntimeContext, requestIndexer: RequestIndexer): Unit = {
    requestIndexer.add(createIndexRequest(activityInfo))
  }
}))

Thanks
mingleizhang