Hi Ant,

I think you are implementing the wrong Bucketer.
This seems to be the one for the RollingSink which is deprecated.
Is this correct?

You should implement the BucketingSink one, which is in the package:

org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.fs.bucketing

That one requires the implementation of 1 method with signature:

Path getBucketPath(Clock clock, Path basePath, T element);

which from what I understand from you requirements gives you access
to the element that you need.

Cheers,
Kostas