Hi Stephan,

It's just Kinesis Producer in KPL (Kinesis Producer Library) causing LOTS
of trouble. flink-connector-kinesis uses Kinesis Producer to write output
results to Kinesis. On the other hand, Kinesis Consumer (KCL) is fine.

If there are any successful use cases of Flink + KPL, I'd love to learn 1)
what KPL configuration values (rate limit, record_ttl, etc) are the best
for Flink 2) what the deployment strategy of KPL (parallelism, any
dedicated cores or memory?) works best with Flink. Thanks!

Bowen