If you want to change under what identifier metrics are exported please have a look at scope formats in the flink documentation: https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.4/monitoring/metrics.html#scope

If i understood you correctly the goal would be to remove the host and taskmanager parameters.