We also had same setup where ES cluster was behind a proxy server for which
port 80 was used which redirected it to ES cluster 9200 port.

For using Flink we got the actual ip address of the ES nodes and put that
in ips below.

transportAddresses.add(new
InetSocketAddress(InetAddress.getByName("127.0.0.1"),
9300))transportAddresses.add(new
InetSocketAddress(InetAddress.getByName("10.2.3.1"), 9300))

But this worked only because 9300 port was open on ES nodes in our setup
and so accessible from our Flink cluster.​

Get your node list on your ES Cluster using

curl -XGET 'http://<your aws es url>/_nodes'

​and then check whether you can telnet on that <es node ip> on port 9300
from your flink cluster nodes

$ *telnet <es node ip> 9300*

If this works then you can use above solution.​