Hi,

I have a flink application that is streaming data into HDFS and I am using
Bucketing Sink for that. And, I want to know if is it possible to rename the
part files that is being created in the base hdfs directory.

Right now I am using the below code for including the timestamp into part-file
name, but the problem I am facing is the timestamp is not changing for the new
part file that is being rolled!

BucketingSink<String> HdfsSink = new BucketingSink<String> (hdfsOutputPath);

HdfsSink.setBucketer(new BasePathBucketer<String>());
HdfsSink.setBatchSize(1024 * 1024 * hdfsOutputBatchSizeInMB); // this means
'hdfsOutputBatchSizeInMB' MB
HdfsSink.setPartPrefix("PART-FILE-" +
Long.toString(System.currentTimeMillis()));

Can someone please suggest me, what code changes I can try so that I get a new
timestamp for every part file that is being rolled new?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Raja.