Hi Prabhu,

That is good question, the short answer is not yet, only ProcessFunction
was given flexibility of doing customized sideoutput at the moment.
Window Function wasn't given such flexibility partially due to sideoutput
initially targeting late arriving event for window use cases.

+@Aljoscha might have better picture on this question.

Thanks,
Chen