Ah, I see.

Are you using the Flink quickstart template to build your application?
I think exclusion is defined in the pom.xml of that archetype.

Just above the exclusion I do see this message:
“WARNING: You have to remove these excludes if your code relies on other
version of these dependencies."

On 26 September 2017 at 5:27:47 PM, Tomasz Dobrzycki