Hi Mohit,

no, a JdbcTableSource does not exist yet. However, since there is a
JdbcInputFormat it should not be hard to wrap that in a TableSource.
However, this would rather be a batch TableSource in the sense that it
would just return the data that the query returns. Once all data is read it
would terminate. You can of course wrap the JdbcInputFormat in a
StreamingTableSource, but as I said it would terminate when all data was
read.

If you are thinking of streaming a changelog stream from a database to the
Table API / SQL, this would not be possible at the moment due to limitation
in the Table API / SQL (these will be removed in the future).
Moreover, not many DBMS expose their changelog (such as PostgreSQL) and
there is no common interface for that such as JDBC. Instead they use custom
formats. There is a tool called Bottled Water that ingests PostgreSQL
streams into Kafka.

So, to make a long story short: implementing a JDBC TableSource for batch
query should be fairly easy. A true streaming solution that hooks into the
changelog stream of a table is not possible at the moment.

Cheers, Fabian